- e01.jpg [File Size:143.7KB]
- e02.jpg [File Size:610.4KB]
- e03.jpg [File Size:92.7KB]
- e04.jpg [File Size:159.0KB]
- e05.jpg [File Size:184.6KB]
- e06.jpg [File Size:141.9KB]
jeju horse riding park is the new premium in horse back riding, sports, and leisure.
seongeup Folk village
The entire village, which preserves the living site of the people of old Jeju, has been designated as an Important Folklore Cultural Heritage.
existence between Humanity and Nature at Asia's largest Aquarium Featuring over 450 species.
Via Gwang chigi Beach
Gwangchigi beach is the last part of the first course of Jeju island olle Trail and where the second course starts.
Seongsan ilchulbong peak [UNESCO world Heritage]
seongsan ilchulbong peak which 180m above sea level, erupted under water in the ocean about 5,000 years ago which makes it a very rare case among the many craters in jeju-do Island.
Manjang cave [UNESCO world Heritage]
A NATIONAL Lava Tube which Formed when under ground Lava Flowed Toward the sea.
* The course is subject to change according to the weather condition and seasonal factors
* The Minibus or Minivan will be provided for a small group
* Tour cost are paid by the guide at the departure of the tour